Summer season is on and many people avoid going out in the sun. The temperature of the sun can cause the sun tanning on the skin due to which it become darker than the other parts of the body. It is very important to take good care of the skin in summer so that you can get healthy and glowing skin easily. Don’t let the summer season worry you about your health or skin. Make sure that you take good care of skin so that you can maintain the beauty of your skin without any problem.
Here are the ways to look after your skin in summer season:
- Know how the sun impacts your skin in summer season: It is very important to know that how the sun impacts on your skin especially when you are looking to cut through the propaganda on cosmetics. Let’s understand how the sun can affect your skin in summer:
- Uva or ultra violet a: This is the longest wavelength of the sun that penetrates the dermis which is the deepest layer of the sun. The damage that is caused by the sun can promote skin aging and free radicals
- Uvb or ultraviolet b: These wavelengths of sun damage the upper layer of the skin. Due to this wavelength, you may get sunburn skin cancers and allergic reactions.
- Take the help of sunscreen lotion: Before going out in the sun you should apply the sunscreen lotion in your body parts. The sunscreen lotion will protect your skin from the sun. You need to choose the sunscreen with appropriate SPF so that it can protect skin from getting damaged by the sun. SPF stands for sun protection factor. These days, different SPF numbers in sunscreen lotion are available that you can choose according to your requirement.
- Avoid going out in the sun between 10 am to 3pm: The most damaging time in the summer is from 10am to 3pm. You should avoid going out in these hours because the longer you will stay in the sun the more your skin will get damaged. Complete your work in the morning so that you don’t have to go out in the hot hours. In this way, you will be able to protect your skin from the sun.
These are the few ways that can help you to protect your skin from the sun in summer season without any difficulty. Make sure that you cover your body with appropriate clothing before moving out.